This Rare 2000 Valkyrie Interstate is barely broken in with 8466 original miles on the clock. As many of you know, these fine machines are capable of going 200,000 miles and still be running strong with proper maintainance and care. This beautiful 2000 Honda Valkyrie Interstate is ready to tour or cruise.....you choose.
This 2000 Valkyrie Interstate has the rarest and most desired of all the Valkyrie color schemes, this being the beautiful Illusion Blue and Silver 2 Tone paint. The blue shifts from blue to purple tints depending on how the light hits it. This color was produced ONLY IN 2000 and is really hard to find. Paint and Chrome is in INCREDIBLE SHAPE and this bike is about as LOADED as you will ever see.
The Valkyrie Interstate is quiet and strong and handles surprisingly well for a bike of this size. It has an am/fm radio for your listening pleasure and there is an intercom for helmet listening and talking to your riding companion if you have wired helmets. And this 2000 Valkyrie Interstate Has The Very Rare REAR SPEAKERS, which are almost impossible to find on Valkyrie Interstates. All of the Interstates Have Rear Speaker HOUSINGS but very few actually have the speakers installed.
This Incredible 2000 Valkyrie Interstate is the NICEST I HAVE EVER OWNED and as you know...I have owned several. Check out these plush and comfortable Corbin Seats for both rider and passenger as well as corbin backrests for both. They are studded for a total standout appearance. Don't they look great???
There is SO MUCH EXTRA CHROME..IT IS VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND IT ALL. Here are some hints.....Check out The Front Engine Area...The Lower Front Forks...The Area Near The Key and Brake Resevoir...The Area Near The Fuel Petcock...The Area On The Drive Shaft...The Area Of The Gas Tank Front...THE LIST GOES ON AND ON...AMAZINGLY EXPENSIVE AND BEAUTIFUL STUFF.
Did You Notice The Lucky Shamrock On The Front Timing Belt Cover??? Here's A Closer Look.
For Those Of You Unfamiliar With the Incredible 2000 Honda Valkyrie Interstates, I Am Providing The Specs Below For Your Review:
• 2000 Honda GL1500CF Valkyrie Interstate Specs:
New for 2000
· Available Pearl Blue/Pearl Silver two-tone metallic paint
· Beautifully designed fork-mounted fairing features superb protection from the elements, a classic twin-headlight design with beautiful chrome case, and a laminar-flow fairing duct below the windscreen to minimize low-pressure turbulence for the rider.
· Full-size 49-liter rear trunk complements 35-liter saddlebags and is ideal for long-distance touring. Trunk holds up to two helmets, features hidden access lever and showcases twin pairs of retro-style chrome-set taillights.
· Large-capacity fuel tank holds 6.9 gallons for extended touring.
· Radiator sidecovers route hot engine air away from the rider and have adjustable vents to direct cooling air to rider's legs.
· Seat has firm, comfortable construction for long-distance touring and a low, 28.7-inch height. Wide passenger seat has full-sized backrest for added comfort.
· Standard AM/FM radio features fairing-mounted 25-watt speakers, intercom, automatic volume control, ambiance setting and connectors for optional CB radio, add-on auxiliary component, and rear speakers. Handlebar-mounted module controls power, radio band, channel memory, audio mode, voice mode, talk, speakers/headset and clock.
· Classically styled instrument display features analog speedometer with electronic pickup, analog tachometer, LCD odometer, fuel level, clock, and audio displays.
· Liquid-cooled 1520cc six-cylinder engine is tuned for excellent roll-on power and sophisticated cruising comfort.
· Gold Wing-derived engine adds six carburetors, revised camshaft timing and a free-flow exhaust system to boost engine output considerably.
· Carefully designed chrome engine accents, including manifolds, timing belt cover and reshaped head covers, add to custom styling appeal.
· Five-speed transmission with close ratios for exciting roll-on performance.
· Quiet and virtually maintenance-free shaft drive.
· Simple-to-service screw-and-locknut valve-clearance adjusters.
· Tuned six-into-six exhaust system has three individual outlet pipes enclosed in a single muffler-like casing on each side. The six separate pipes give a unique and exciting sound, along with excellent performance.
· Maintenance-free hydraulic clutch, electronic ignition, belt-driven camshafts and shaft drive reduce servicing time and cost.
· Powerful, 546-watt alternator offers plenty of power for electrical accessories.
· Strong, rugged tuned chassis offers confidence-inspiring handling.
· Massive, 45mm inverted front fork gives 5.1 inches of plush yet well-controlled travel.
· Large-section aluminum alloy top and bottom triple-clamps add to fork rigidity.
· Dual rear shocks with five-position preload adjustability give 4.7 inches of wheel travel.
· Large-section radial tires provide excellent grip and a smooth ride.
· Polished aluminum hollow-cast wheels complement the retro styling.
· Dual-front and single-rear disc brakes are equipped with twin-piston calipers.
· Relaxed and comfortable riding position comes from a wide, low, large-diameter handlebar and low, 28.7-inch seat height.
· Dual 45/45-watt halogen headlights with unique retro-style chrome case and multi reflector-type lens.
· Convenient push-to-cancel turn-signal switch.
· Comfortable, large-diameter handgrips.
I Am Sure You Notice The Cobra Rider FloorBoards As Well As The Cobra Heel/Toe Shifter And Brake Pedal.....Right?????
Notice Anything Different On The Chrome Logo On The Front Fairing???? This Is Sort Of A Trick Question Because Most People Probably Won't Know The Answer Here. All Of The Chrome Logos On The Interstate Front Fairings say "HONDA". This One Says "VALKYRIE". Just A Truly Nice And Classy Personal Touch.
And Another Truly Nice Touch Are The Fog Lights Which Provide Extra Visibility At Night And Also Make You MUCH MORE VISIBLE. And In That Same Note Of Safety...This Bike Also Has FLASHING REAR BRAKE LIGHTS TO MAKE SURE THE PEOPLE BEHIND YOU SEE YOU. Awesome!!!!!!
And YES.....Lest We Forget...IT HAS AIR HORNS SO YOU WILL BE HEARD TOO.
The Bike Also Has A Power Outlet On The Right Side For Your GPS Or Ipod Or Whatever You Want It For And A ThrottleMeister Manual Cruise Control To Give Your Throttle Wrist An Occasional Break.
The 3 Tip Custom Exhaust Ends Are An Extremely Tasteful Way Of Making The Bike Look Distinctive Yet The Bike Still Remains Very Quiet.
I Just Know I Have Left Out Some Cool Stuff So I Better Just Let The Rest Of The Pictures Do The Talking...Enjoy:
THE PRICE OF THIS AMAZING 2000 HONDA VALKYRIE INTERSTATE IS $11000. THINK IT'S HIGH?? THEN GO SPEND $20++++ THOUSAND ON A NEW HARLEY WHICH CAN'T TOUCH THIS BIKE OR $20++++ FOR A NEW GOLDWING WHICH IS A GREAT BIKE. HOWEVER....NOTHING LOOKS OR RIDES LIKE A VALKYRIE...I KNOW IT..YOU KNOW IT!!! AND THIS IS PROBABLY THE NICEST 2000 VALKYRIE ON THE ROAD TODAY. I can be reached at 915-276-1505. $11000.